“Why Would You Vote…..”
American Voters –10/4/2012
If Obama declared on national TV that he and Michelle regularly smoke marijuana with their two girls in the White House, yet you would still vote for him in November, then skip this post. It would be a waste of your time. Otherwise, please continue reading.
Forward: This document is long but may well be the most important piece of information you will read this year. It was developed by a group of individuals deeply concerned about the path the nation is headed, and everything here has been researched extensively. If you question anything, please do the research yourself on the internet, newspapers, President Obama’s books, YouTube, magazines, your senators, congressmen, Wikipedia, snopes.com, factcheck.org, or your family / neighbors, etc. If you blow this off as just another anti-Obama rant, remember what was said here 4-5 years from now.
If you don’t have the time, just read the numbered items. If you have time please read the expanded bullets below the numerals.
If you plan to vote for President Obama, then the question becomes, why would you vote for a man for President of the United States who,
1. Violated nearly all of his campaign promises. Paraphrasing, during the 2008 campaign president-hopeful Barak Obama said,
- “I will cut the deficit in half in my first term, or this will be a one term proposition.” – The President did not cut the deficit at all but has increased it by $5 trillion. If you recall, he said President Bush’s deficit “….was irresponsible and unpatriotic.” President Obama must be irresponsible and unpatriotic also since he has exceeded Bush’s deficit in half the time. He also said: “…..but I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay.” And, what happened to his “one-term proposition?” Did he lie?
- Larry Summers, a member of his own appointed economic team, told another member, speaking of Obama, that “…there’s no adult in the room. You just can’t make an argument and then have him make a decision because he doesn’t know what he’s deciding.”
- In essence, the president is out of his league on economic issues. And, unfortunately, if re-elected he will be inheriting a worse economy than he did in 2008. So should we give him another chance?
- “I will have an immigration bill in my first year.” – Still has not happened
- “I will have a budget in my first year.” – This has not happened; in fact he has not had a budget passed since he’s been in the White House and in his first two years he had a Democratic Senate and Congress. Most of his own party has voted against his every proposal.
- “My administration will be the most transparent in history.” – Far from it, e.g. he solely appointed czars (presidential advisors that are not accountable to congress, only the president) some who are avowed socialists, that will not allow reporters at their meetings and whose salaries are secret.
- “I will put all bills on the White House web site for five days for public comment before signing them.” – This has not happened.
- “ I will have the congressional health care negotiations broadcast live on C-SPAN.” – This did not happen
- “I will work to eliminate earmarks.” – Most bills still have numerous earmarks.
- “…….keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent.” – Has been and is still above 8%. In fact, in spite of the recent increase in hiring, touted in his campaign speeches, there are still fewer people employed now than there was when the he first took office. If you count the people who have stopped looking, it’s closer to 20%. Unemployed among the blacks is much worse.
- ”I will close the detention center at Guantanamo in my first year.” – It is still open. As it should be so it’s fine that he did not close it.
- “ ….I will end the hiring of former lobbyists into high White House jobs. – He did not / has not abided by this promise.
- “….will put an end to no-compete contracts with the government above $25,000.” – This did not / has not happened.
- “….will disclose the names of all attendees at closed White House meetings.” – Has not / does not happen
- Promised to establish a $10 billion fund to bail out home owners that would lose their homes. Even Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has acknowledged that the program would never come close to fulfilling its original expectations.
- “I will end the war in Iraq. We will have our troops home in 16 months.” I will finish the fight against Al Qaeda.” – The war in Iraq has “ended” but all our troops are still not home and even though during a speech in August he said, “Al Qaida is decimated,” they are still very much alive, active, far from “decimated,” and as it turns out were responsible for the Libyan Embassy killings.
- Pledged to cut $700 Billion from Medicare to fund the Affordable Care Act. – Actually he did fulfill this promise. He cut $716 billion from Medicare to fund the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). Yet he accuses Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan of wanting to “gut Medicare.”
It becomes painfully evident that during the campaign, presidential-hopeful Obama made many claims and promises, but either never planned on following through with these promises (lied), or did not realize the enormity of the tasks he faced due to his lack of leadership & political inexperience. Either way, he grossly let the American people down.
This country is at a tipping point. This group feels that Obama gets a majority of his support from the millions that receive some sort of government entitlement (unemployment insurance, welfare, subsidized housing, food stamps (47 million citizens), etc.). Please bear in mind though; we are not talking about the millions of hard-working Americans that have been looking and would rather have a job than trying to live on entitlement programs. However, the life-long government recipients will vote for Obama because he promises to tax the rich so that his plan for “redistribution of wealth” will benefit every citizen. In other words, tax the rich and give to the poor. (Remember, other than the celebrities & sports figures, the rich are the ones that do the hiring).
Email theLinks for this series to your relatives, friends and undecided voters…
Article: #1: http://wp.me/pY51c-Cj
Article #2: http://wp.me/pY51c-Cs
Article #3: http://wp.me/pY51c-Cz
Article #4: http://wp.me/pY51c-CF
Article #5: http://wp.me/pY51c-CR
Article #6: (Not Released)