The Main Stream Media, The Left, and the RINO Coalition are Criticizing Trump’s Summit!
As I predicted yesterday, (“Dems/Left Scared Silly of What Putin Will Tell Trump About Dems/Left” https://wp.me/pY51c-1cI) the Left, the Media and the RINO Right went nuts today blaming Trump for not being tough on Russia in order to ignore the real gems put forth by Trump and Putin. What they are not saying, is that both Trump and Putin pointed out the failures of Obama’s Administration in shutting down hacking attacks; Hillary’s vacuuming up $500,000,000 from Russians during her campaign; Mueller’s failure to find any proof of collusion; and most of all,
THE MEDIA, NEVER-TRUMPERS, DEMOCRATS AND THEIR HARD LEFT CRONIES, HAVE INTENTIONALLY BEEN INTERFERING WITH OUR US-RUSSIAN RELATIONS WITH THEIR CONSTANT RANTING AGAINST RUSSIAN MEDDLING WITH US ELECTIONS IN 2016. THIS MEDDLING PUT THE WORLD AT RISK WITH THE US AND RUSSIA CONTROLLING 90% OF THE WORLD’S NUCLEAR WEAPON!
President Trump made it perfectly clear that he would no longer allow Mueller, the DOJ, the FBI, the Left, the Media and the Never Trumpers to keep him from meeting with Putin or any other world leader. Read this to mean that it won’t be long until the President blows up the ridiculous Mueller investigation, forces the DOJ/FBI to publicly release all of the information regarding the Russian investigations the Hillary investigations and information on other cases such as Uranium One.
The good news that as the Trump Presidency marches forward, the world becomes more safe due to Trump Diplomacy. During the Obama’s administration, the media slobbered all over themselves when Obama went around the world apologizing and cow-towing to every world leader, ESPECIALLY PUTIN.
Trump will meet with anyone, anywhere to achieve peaceful solutions!
Wait a minute! Why are the Dems/Leftists and McCain so adamant that Trump should NOT meet with Putin?
Well, if our intel knows about Russian meddling and overall cyber hijinks, Putin and Russians certainly know about:
- Uranium One Deal where Obama/Clinton gave Russia control over 20%+ of our Uranium!
- How Hillary, Obama, McCain, and other Dems are tied to the “Trump Dossier” and how they conspired with Russia to create dirt on Trump!
- How Hillary, Obama and other Dems conspired with Russia to lobby electronically against the Trump Campaign.
- How Mueller and the Left are using the Russian Collusion fiasco to subvert the Trump Presidency and weaken his administration.
Trump has been the toughest President against Russia since Reagan. He just told Germany not to buy its energy from Russia which only serves to prop up Russia and puts Germany, the EU, and NATO in a position of being blackmailed if they go against Putin’s plans! Just ask Ukraine how Russia turns off the energy spigot when Russia used this leverage to coerce Ukraine!
Just what was the Russian Reset?
Remember when Obama said, “Tell Vlad that I will have more flexibility after the elections (2014)”? Well, did that include making the Uranium One deal where we gave 20% of our Uranium to Putin? Did that include using Russia to create dirt on the Trump Campaign? Did that include using Russia to tweak social media against Trump? Did that include using Russia to help Hillary to create the “Trump Dossier”? And on and on and on…
Putin has the Facts!
Think about how much Putin knows of their bilateral dealings with Clinton and Obama! He knows as much as Clinton and Obama does and probably more! Talk about an “Ace in the Hole”! All Putin has to do is give verifiable information to Trump regarding the collusion and inside deals with Obama/Clinton and the left, its media, and McCain will go NUTS!
Can’t wait to hear the real details of this summit at some point. We may not know for a while whether Putin played these cards but all the while Obama, Clinton, Clapper, Brennan et al will be pooping bullets waiting for Putin then Trump to call their bluff!
This could indeed be the real Russian Reset!
RINOs and Leftist Dems are in harmony against Trump’s G-20 discussions with Putin and his handling of the so-called “Russian Hacking” in the last election. But, they are also in harmony stonewalling the Trump “Presidential Commission on Election Integrity”.
- Russia did not “Hack” into State controlled voting machines, computers or other election systems. They attempted to “hack” into these systems but were UNSUCCESSFUL. (This must be true since Obama did not bother to inform the States of the Russian Hacking attempts!)
- Russia did NOT hack into the DNC emails. The elicit retrieval of emails from the DNC by “foreign” agents were a result of phishing programs being activated by DNC staff itself when they clicked on links embedded in emails or ads. In short, the DNC hacked themselves! (You can’t protect a system from stupidity)
- Multiple States have reported errors in their voter rolls that range from bad addresses to enrolled dead people. Also, there have been documented cases of illegal aliens and felons voting in past elections.
After some 240 years of revisions to State voting procedures and methodology, maybe it is time to do a review of our election processes, security, and what a future voting system should look like. There are two main components of the future system:
- The “system” should be absolutely protected against vote manipulation by electronic or manual intervention means. Vote tallying must be accurate and back by redundant tallies that are easy to audit.
- The “system” must ensure that only eligible voters are registered at the time of an election with proper checks and balances to make sure all voters are citizens and that no one is registered to vote in a federal election in more than one state.
You can’t have it both ways! Either you support the development of a secure voting system or not! Russian supposed hacking makes the Presidential commission even more critical. The commission asked the States for EXACTLY the same information that the State’s have deemed to be PUBLIC DOMAIN information. So what is the big objection to reviewing and comparing voter rolls across State lines and comparing voting systems and controls across State lines?
The left uses the same arguments against the commission and its mandate as they use against voter ID requirements. Racist, disenfranchises voters, etc. The bare fact is that the commission and its review has the potential of identifying State policies and practices that allows non-citizens and felons to vote in federal elections. We know that felons, dead people, and non-citizens have “voted” in past federal elections. We just do not know how many violations occurred.
- Why not compare State level voting systems and procedures and let the States decide if there are better, more efficient, and accurate methods to voting and tallying?
- Why not see if there are needed electronic systems controls that need to be put in place to block any hacking attempts from the outside to change votes or tallies? Government systems are generally generations behind the private sector when it comes to security and efficiency.
- Why not set up an integrated system that would allow States and their counties to verify whether a voting registration request is being requested by a citizen, non-felon, and one not registered in other counties/States? If the system found that the request was being made by an applicant who was registered in another county/State, the system could ask the applicant if they would like to deregister from the other country/State before proceeding. (I recently moved from California to Idaho and it was completely up to me to deregister to vote in California. There was no way for Idaho to know if I was registered in another State or not. I could have easily voted absentee in California and in person in Idaho.)
Democracy succeeds or fails largely on the premise of one citizen, one vote. If our elected officials cannot see their way clear to spend a little time reviewing our voting systems, their security, and their integrity, then obviously we do not count for much!
What is the single biggest fear harbored privately by Vladimir Putin?
That Russian Energy Exports could be threatened and curtailed by US Export of Energy to Eastern and Western Europe!
Why? Energy is the single largest export and source of revenue for Russia, AND, one that Putin has used in the past to blackmail Europe into not opposing Russian expansionism.
As of 2012 the Russian oil-and-gas sector accounted for 16% of GDP, 52% of federal budget revenues and over 70% of total exports.
Today in Poland President Trump announced that the US would begin selling LNG (liquid natural gas) to Poland and will begin supplying energy products throughout Europe.
Trump Strategic Policy In Support of the Art of The Deal with Putin
The first working day of the Trump Administration featured re-establishing the US as the world’s leading producer and exporter of energy. Why? To eliminate having to deal with the Middle East dictators via OPEC who could cut production and starve the West of needed energy to drive their economies. SECONDLY, to eliminate Russian energy hegemony over Europe by literally “freezing” Europe into submission of Putin’s expansionist policies.
Since the first week, President Trump has opened drilling, processing and exports of US energy! All the while, avoiding meeting with Putin directly and discussing world issues that only the two nuclear super powers can solve.
Now, President Trump can look into the “eyes of Putin” and tell him point-blank, “Do you want to survive economically or do you want me to turn your own people against you by destroying your economy”!!!
If Russia looses 70% of its exports, it will not be able to support its military exploits in Syria, the Ukraine, Iraq and other hotbeds around the world. The US can now stalemate any efforts by OPEC and Russia to use energy as a weapon. In fact, as you have seen recently, the US has reduced the price of oil worldwide robbing terrorist oil-producing nations of needed revenues to support their terrorist organizations. Russian oil profits are substantially down putting added pressure on Putin to reassess his expansionist goals versus the need to support Russian domestic welfare.
For those that think President Trump is a dunce, sit back and watch how a great deal maker creates a winning environment before sitting down at the negotiating table!