Many Trump supporters are a little timid when defending President Trump’s myriad of Tweets and shrink back from defending him to those less committed to Trump.
When seeking to defend the President, keep in mind that the President said he is a fighter and he will always fight for himself, his policies, his people, and YOU. Keep in mind that the President treats men and women who attack him the same. He sees both as adversaries subject to equal levels of retaliation even if it gets personal.
I hope that the following will help the “Timid Trumpsters” to not be intimidated by the left, RINOs and elitist and wholeheartedly stand up for our President! Many claim that his “personal” Tweets are especially distasteful and disconcerting. Others claim his “boisterous” Tweets are equally distasteful.
Key Things to Remember:
- Libs, Never-Trumpers, and Elites will NEVER accept Trump and his actions no matter what he does or does not do! They fear that he is returning the US back to its founding principles and reversing left-wing, secular humanist, globalist, and open-border wins that have left this country devoid of morality, jobs, and a future. Don’t worry about his Tweets, he is communicating to you, not to his enemies.
- Elite Media and Hollywood types hate that one of their own, Actor Trump as the head of the Apprentice, is in power and his beliefs and policies are the antithesis of what they believe in! The President takes on the “Fake Media” and talking heads directly, especially those who used to “suck up” to citizen Trump due to his financial and NY social status. To be in Trump’s inner circle, was an invitation to be at Mar-A-Lago and Trump’s gala events. He returns fire towards these hypocrites in the same manner they attack him. If they play hardball, he plays hardball with even more gusto! Trump’s attacks on Joe and Mika of “Morning Joe” were harsh, direct, and a call out of their hypocrisy for once being his “friend” and now being personally insulting and questioning his mental capacity. Trump tweeted back: “I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!” Trump was merely pointing out that Joe and Mika (her dad was the Security Advisor to President Carter!) were not well-informed and constantly wanted to socialize with the President-elect as they had in the past! That Mika would even attend a New Year’s event while recovering from surgery just to be with the “in-crowd”. The left, the media, and the elites go nuts!
- President Trump Creates International Policy changes through his Tweets! When the President took on NATO and the member’s failure to live up with their financial commitments, the President Tweeted, “We have a MASSIVE trade deficit with Germany, plus they pay FAR LESS than they should on NATO & military. Very bad for U.S. This will change.” Did Merkel get upset? Yes. Are the NATO nations upping their commitments to defense? Yes! If he had said, “It would be nice if NATO members would increase their financial commitments to defense.” Do you think anything would have changed in NATO? Nope. Ask Obama, Bush and Clinton. All prior Presidents said that NATO member needed to spend more on defense and were ignored. The President also pressured the European Open Borders nations by Tweeting a condemnation of the Fake News Media’s coverage of Sweden’s disaster that has resulted from their open borders policy. The President Tweeted; “Give the public a break – The FAKE NEWS media is trying to say that large-scale immigration in Sweden is working out just beautifully. NOT!” The President continues to Tweet about the atrocities that are occurring as a result of the EU Open Borders fiasco. The President doubled down when he condemned the London Mayor’s comments following another attack on that city; “At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is “no reason to be alarmed!”” The President’s direct language forces the leaders of nations to at least look at themselves and certainly arms their citizens with another view of the impacts of their leader’s failed policies! The left, the media, and the elites go nuts!
- #FakeNews: Elite Media will Never Treat President Trump with Respect and Honesty. At the core of the President’s use of social media is this Tweet he put out on June 6th, 2017; “The FAKE MSM is working so hard trying to get me not to use Social Media. They hate that I can get the honest and unfiltered message out.” The mainstream media’s reporting on the President and his administration is running 95%+ negative since his election. There is no way the President can drive his agenda or communicate his priorities other than through social media. CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and the print media actually make up stories against the President while ignoring the booming economy or the positive foreign policy advancements that have been made under this President. Many of you want him to “temper” his Tweets with nicer language. If he did, the MSM would not report on those Tweets. They never retweet or report on the Tweets he makes regarding the economy or his policy advancements. The MSM skews polls against the President and his policies every single week. Even Fox pools presuppose a larger base of liberal voters and over sample independents as well. The left, the media, and the elites go nuts!
- The President’s Tweets may be harsh, but are predictive of future events. Never doubt the President when he predicts future events or outcomes. Sometimes it becomes true in a few days, sometimes it takes longer. One of the more esoteric predictions the President Tweeted; “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!“ Later, following leaks and hearing info the President Tweeted; “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my “wires tapped” in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” When the President comes out with the initial prophesy, the left, the MSM and the elites go nuts. Then Trump is proven correct!
Don’t Argue with a Liberal, MSM, or an Elite!
When you read a Trump Tweet and your first reaction is to recoil, reread the Tweet and look at the context. Then ask yourself; “What is the President trying to accomplish”; “What is the future impact of his Tweet”; “Who is he targeting and why”; “Is his Tweet in response to an attack on him, his family, or his administration?”. Also remember that the President is privy to information and intelligence that we don’t. The President’s Tweets will require that you keep up with what he is being subjected to, what he is trying to promote, and current events.
When accosted by a Liberal, a member of the MSM, or an Elite (can be a republican or democrat), don’t argue the Tweet. Defend the point or policy of the Tweet. But, you will have to be informed!
Without social media, the President would never have won the election. His access to millions of followers get his side out and keeps his base informed and loyal. the President has learned how to “weaponized” social media and stay ahead of the left, the media and the elites.
Also remember, it is a waste of time to argue with a Liberal or an elite. You will never change their minds. Remember some famous quotes regarding arguing with those of flawed or low levels of intellect:
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
Another quote that you should keep in mind is: “Sometimes when you’re arguing with a fool, he’s doing the same thing.”