Donald Trump’s Continued Presidency May Depend On Whether Roy Moore is Elected to the U.S. Senate.
Step One: If Roy Moore is defeated in Alabama on December 12th, his Democrat opponent Doug Jones Could be seated on December 23rd or within a week or so of that date. If the 2017 Tax Cuts have not been approved yet, the Senate would be split 51-49. The chances of the bill still passing is slim to none. You have Collins, Flake, Corker, McCain and others itching to kill the Trump Tax Cuts.
Step Two: The Trump voters are extremely upset with the Republican Congress failure to pass tax cuts and the repeal and replacement of Obamacare and rebels in the 2018 Mid-Terms and gives the House back to the Democrats and maybe even the Senate. If the Democrats Take Back the House in 2018, the Next Two Years Would Be Spent Impeaching President Trump and Killing His (Our) Agenda!
Impacts of Not Electing Judge Roy Moore:
- 2017 Tax Reform and Tax Cuts would be killed permanently
- Obamacare Repeal and Replace would be killed permanently
- The Border Wall and increased border would be killed permanently
- President Trump’s 70 immigration reforms would be killed permanently
- DACA Amnesty would be adopted.
- Abortion limits would be killed permanently
- US security would be damaged due to the weakening of President’s Trump legitimacy in the world capitals.
- Further improvements to the VA system would be killed permanently
- Trump’s ability to appoint conservative judges, including to the Supreme Court, would be severely limited and force a compromise to more liberal judges
- Many more negative impacts…
Make no mistake, Judge Moore’s Democrat opponent, Doug Jones is a died in the wool hard-line progressive leftist. At a minimum, he supports:
- Partial Birth Abortion
- Limits to the 2nd Amendment
- A No Vote for Trump’s Tax Plan
- Obamacare Expansion
- Not Funding the Southern Border Wall
- Supports full Amnesty for DACA Recipients
- Many more Progressive-Left Views.
Even if you believe Moore’s accusers, Jones is more of a threat to this nation than Moore. If Moore is elected, he will probably be investigated by the weak Senate “Ethics” Committee. If he is sanctioned or expelled, at least the Republican Governor could appoint another Republican replacement if need be. Once Jones is elected, GAME OVER!
DO NOT VOTE FOR DOUG JONES! PERIOD