Brenda Snipes, Broward Supervisor of Election
Either force Broward (and Palm Beach County) to REVOTE, or DISQUALIFY all ballots from these two counties! Otherwise, the rest of the votes cast across this nation have been diluted or nullified.
Florida Election law contains several “hard” procedures that are required for every one of its Election Commissioners to follow. These are in place to ensure that voter fraud cannot take place and that all ballots are casts and counted uniformly across the State of Florida. Except, if one or more of its Election Commissioners do not follow the State’s Election laws, then the whole system breaks down and can yield victories to the underserved and defeat to those that won fairly. The 2018 mid-term election votes in Broward County appear to have fallen victim to malfeasance on the part of Brenda Snipes, its Election Commissioner, and may in fact tip at least three of its races to Democrats who had not won as of election night.
Why is this malfeasance a NATIONAL problem? You just saw how close the vote for Justice Kavanagh was and in fact relied on one Senate vote to confirm him. Now, you are seeing that one Senate seat may go from a Republican to a Democrat, due to Broward County malfeasance, which could literally determine whether a series of judges, and even a future Supreme Court Justice, along with many other Trump administration positions, are confirmed or denied confirmation! The Broward County fiasco is literally a Constitutional crisis!
The core of the Broward County problem is that due to Snipe’s malfeasance by not reporting voting counts and results per Florida law, she eliminated any way to determine how many votes were truly casts in order to prevent ballot stuffing, or ballot destruction, by Snipe and her fellow election officials. In other words, there is no baseline to judge how many ballots should have been eligible for counting. How did this happen.
In order to prevent erroneous reporting by counties, the State of Florida requires that each county tabulate and post results on an ongoing basis . This allows for audit trails to be established that can be used to ensure that phony ballots are not added or valid ballots destroyed and not counted. Snipes has yet to meet one of these deadlines for the 2018 election! She is required to:
- Cast Ballots: November 6th, Election Night: All counties must post a preliminary count of how many ballots have been casts by 7:30PM the night of the election, Tuesday, November 6th! Then the counties are required to update these totals every 45 minutes to ensure that an accurate baseline of cast ballots are tabulated and reported. She missed these deadlines.
- Provisional Ballots: November 8th, 2 days after the Election: All provisional ballots that are eligible to be counted, (must have been checked against required eligibility criteria to vote), must be tabulated and reported by 5:00PM on Wednesday, November 8th. This is critical to add the provisional ballot count to the number of ballots cast on election day to update the baseline for total eligible ballots cast. She missed this deadline!
- Unofficial Counts and Results, Saturday, November 10th: County canvassing boards are required to turn in first unofficial returns no later than noon on Nov. 10. (Not sure as of this writing whether Snipes met this deadline but it is doubtful)
The bottom line is that without concurrent ballot counts and tallies, there is no way to determine whether the final counts are accurate or not and whether invalid ballots were created and counted after the fact! This is NOT far-fetched in the case of Snipes and Broward County as she has been accused of gross mismanagement and election malfeasance in the past!
- In 2017, Snipes admitted in court that she had allowed illegal aliens and felons to vote!
- In 2016, Snipes was found guilty by a judge of DESTROYING ballots before the Federally mandated 22 month retention time. This made it impossible for the challenger to Debbie Wassermann Shultz, Tim Canova, to inspect the ballots to challenge DWS election! Looks like the Dems screwed not only Bernie but Mr. Canova!
- In 2016, she “forgot” to put the medical marijuana initiative on the ballot altogether!
- In 2012, Snipes allowed 2,000 votes to be counted from a “phantom” voting district where all 2,000 “voters” listed the same UPS store as their address! She also “found” an additional 963 ballots after she had recessed the canvassing board and sent them home!
There are more instances but suffice it to say that Snipes’ actions are felonious and she would normally have been prosecuted except that this Broward County sheriff is not only a Democrat but also the sheriff that allowed the students at the Parkland school to be slaughtered and the shooter go uncontested for a long period of time. This county is corrupt to its core and the rest of us should not be penalized nor our vote be nullified by being offset from this corrupt county regime. Ms. Snipes must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for these current as well as past felonies that she has committed in violating Florida and Federal election statutes.
My hope is that someone will file a lawsuit stopping this vote fraud from impacting the 2018 mid-terms. This county, and Palm Beach, must be forced to revote or their results ignored by the State of Florida. As a legal voter, we are entitled to “Equal Protection” under the law and our vote must be protected by the Federal Government! The Democrats have proven they have no scruples or moral constraints against winning at any cost.
There us a lesson for Republicans. Snipes was put into this office by Jeb Bush and kept in office by Rick Scott even after countless allegations and citations against Snipes for election malfeasance. I am not sure if they were afraid to fire her because she was Black or what. If it was that they were afraid to fire her because she was a woman and Black, then we are in serious trouble. Republicans must stand for the rule of law and not stand down over shout outs of racism or misogyny. If not, the Democrat tactic of using racism and sexism to freeze Republicans, has been successful! It does not phase our President! Take a lesson from President Trump!