And any part of my person! PERIOD!
Are you serious? Ryan and McConnell think that “training” is needed to prevent sexual harassment/assault in the hallowed halls of Congress!
THESE ARE THE SAME IDIOTS THAT CREATED EVERY SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND SEXUAL ASSAULT LAW ON THE BOOKS!
THESE ARE THE SAME IDIOTS THAT CREATED THE LEGISLATION TO CREATE THE “OFFICE OF COMPLIANCE” TO PAY OFF VICTIMS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT/ASSAULT BY OUR ESTEEMED MEMBER OF CONGRESS.
THESE ARE THE SAME IDIOTS THAT WROTE INTO THE OFFICE OF COMPLIANCE LEGISLATION THAT THE VICTIM HAS TO GO TO 30 DAYS OF TRAINING BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH MEDIATION. THEN THE VICTIM IS SUBJECTED TO A NON-DISCLOSURE AND CANNOT FILE SUIT OUTSIDE OF THIS PROCESS NOR DO THEY HAVE ANY OF THE PROTECTIONS EVERY OTHER CITIZEN HAS WITH THE EEOC!
IN SHORT, THE VICTIMS OF CONGRESSIONAL ABUSE ARE IN A SPECIAL CLASS OF SECOND CLASS CITIZENS AND ARE MERE PAWNS OF THE PERVERTS WHO MAKE UP OUR ELITE RULING CLASS IN WASHINGTON!
Hey Ryan and McConnell, Here Is a Free Handout for Your Fellow Perverts.
- Thou shalt not put your grubby paws on anyone but your spouse while you are in an elected office.
- Thou shalt not allow your filthy mouth to tell anyone but your spouse that you would like to put your filthy paws on them while you are in an elected office.
- Thou shalt not allow your filthy eyes from ogling anyone but your spouse while you are in an elected office.
- Thou shalt not attend meetings in your “tidy whites” while you are in an elected office.
- Thou shalt not ask another person other than you spouse to “twirl” in your presence while you are in an elected office.
- Thou shalt not take photos of sleeping persons or make gestures involving the sleeping person while you are in an elected office.
- Thou shall pay any penalties, settlement of lawsuits, or any other costs associated with your pathetic physical, verbal, ogling, or other indecent acts while you are in an elected office.
- Thou shalt treat all persons in your presence as if they are armed!
Hey Ryan and McConnell, Pass this Legislation As Soon As You Are Back From A Vacation!
- All Members of Congress are subject to existing sexual harassment or sexual assault legislation that every other citizen of this nation is subject to.
- If you get caught, and your guilt verified by a real court of law, with your paws in the cookie jar you have to pay any fine or levies resulting from your despicable behavior.
- Then, you must pack your bag and leave your Congressional Office and give up any retirement or other benefits that would normally accrue to Member of Congress or a Senator.
- The victim of this sexual harassment/assault crime, may take their complaint to a federal or state court of law and file their charges like “normal” people.
- The victim of this sexual harassment/assault judgement is under no restriction to remain silent regarding the charge or the settlement.
The other ironic issue surrounding Washington DC sexual harassment/assault by elected officials is the language used by the EEOC itself when laying our the parameters of sexual harassment/assault. One of the EEOC guidelines states, “The victim as well as the harasser may be a woman or a man. The victim does not have to be of the opposite sex.” How about the other 24 or 25 sexual and gender designations that the progressive left supports?
Seriously, sexual misconduct in Congress, and the Clinton White House, is a serious matter. Those claiming harassment/assault must also be responsible in their allegations and back up their charges. Since the Senate and the House pass very little legislation that the voters ask them to, they should spend less time traipsing around their office in their BVDs and do the work they were sent to Washington to do. Too many of our legislators watch the movie “Caligula” to many times and think that they are all-powerful and above the law. Here is a piece of advice, YOU ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW.