Here are some short tips for males who don’t know the difference between appropriate workplace interactions with members of the opposite sex and sexual harassment/assault!
- Dropping your drawers and exposing yourself is not a turn-on. You also risk derision for a lack of substance!
- Taking a selfie of your “hoo-hoo” and sending it to a co-worker is even worse than the one above. The good news is that you just documented the sexual abuse case against yourself like Anthony Weiner!
- Grabbing or poking another person in an inappropriate area is not foreplay and certainly not a turn-on. If you do this, take a selfie and send it to the victim like Al Franken did so you can be prosecuted!
- If you are a Senator or a Member of the House of Representatives, don’t invite interns or staff into your office at night at bed time.
- If you are the CEO of a major motion picture or TV studio, consider hiring eunuchs.
- If your mother was in the room with you, would you do the same thing or act the same way? (Harvey Weinstein excepted)