No Tax Cut for the Rich or No Tax Cuts At All. Which is the real issue?
Many business commentators like Stuart Varney, who I watch every day and respect, are constantly harping on the fact that the House tax cuts/reforms will not cut taxes for the top 1%. But, what Stuart and others are missing is that in the Senate there is a Republican “Band of RINOs”, led by McCain, Corker, Flake, Collins, Murkowski, and possibly others, who are poised to inject a lethal poison pill into any Tax Cut/Reform that is supported by President Trump.
These senators have no empathy for, no loyalty to, and no desire to help the working classes of this country by stimulating the economy and letting Americans keep more of their own money. Anything to thwart the Trump Agenda is fine with them. These are the same Band of RINOs that killed the repeal and replacement of Obamacare, another Trump priority and another anvil on the backs of some American Taxpayers. It is hard to believe that this country, the Republican and Democrat parties, have become so crass as to ignore the plight of We the People.
While analyzing this sick phenomena, a host of questions kept flooding my pea brain.
- How can someone like John McCain, who is touted as an American Hero, abandon the American People and their economic woes just to be vindictive? I had to remind my self that McCain in 2015 slammed the members of the tea parties by saying; “I think also — I probably shouldn’t say this — but some of this (tea arty ideals) appeals to the bad angels of our nature rather than the better angels of our nature.”
- How can the Senate “Leadership” maintain arcane rules that ensure that the Senate will never (in this Congress) pass any meaningful legislation that is part of the Trump Agenda that would benefit the entire nation?
- How were these same Band of RINOs, who hated the Tea Party movement of 2010 and 2014, re-elected in the last elections?
- How can an entire Democrat Party totally band together to slam their own constituents and memorialize their economic woes?
- How can minority leaders not support the Trump Tax Cuts/Reforms that would improve the lives of their constituencies?
There were many other questions but the bottom line answer is that our elected Congress men and women and Senators do not care about WE THE PEOPLE! They only care about us when the ballot boxes are opened! They will do and say anything to stay in office and believe that we are too dumb to vote them out of office. WELL…!
I may be wrong but I’ll predict that the Senate will block any meaningful tax cuts or reforms. They support the status quo of globalism and open borders. Your job, or lack of a job, is you problem. The Band of RINOs and the democrat block, are the most despicable human beings ever to darken the doors of Congress. They belie their oath of office and have nothing but disdain for WE THE PEOPLE.
2018 MUST be the year the incumbent elites are thrown out and America First candidates voted in. The President and We the People may have to wait until after the 2018 midterms and that is OK. The President will slam the Senators who block the tax cuts and reforms as he should. We must remain steadfast and insist that we are represented by real America First men and women…