“Serious Manliness Issues”!
EX-Director of the FBI Comey kept to his pattern of seeing evil spirits in his superiors that has dated back to 2004 when he was the interim Attorney General under George W. Bush. His personal political voyeurism and undermining of his superiors, including prior presidents, is embellished by his inflated self-importance acting under a delusional belief that he is the sole keeper of truth and justice.
Another consistency to his behavior was his insatiable appetite for the limelight and egocentric focus on his single-handed campaign to right political “wrongs” whether the wrongs involved;
- 2005 Enhanced interrogation objection against the Bush Administration.
- 2006 refusal to certify the Bush NSA domestic wiretapping program over the objections of the President and his White House Council. (Comey’s certification was required as he was the acting AG and by law had to sign off on the program. Thus, a single person forced the Bush administration to alter the program.)
- In his 2007 testimony before the House and Senate Judiciary committees against the Bush Administration’s firing of certain U.S. attorneys. Comey claimed that they were fired for political reasons and not for cause, in his view. (By law, the president and the Attorney General have the right to fire any U.S. Attorney with or without cause.)
- In 2013, just prior to his nomination to become the FBI director under Obama, Comey was a signatory to an amicus curiae brief submitted to the Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage during the Hollingsworth v. Perry case. Gay Marriage.
- In 2015, while the FBI director, Comey stated in a speech at Georgetown University, that police officers exhibit bias against African-Americans in carrying out their duties was a natural course of on the job learned bias. (Great opinion to hold as the head of the premier law enforcement agency in the world)
- In 2015, in another speech, Comey contradicted Obama’s support for police wearing body cameras. (and you wonder why Trump may have asked if Comey would be loyal?)
- In 2015, Comey, at a speech at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, linked Poland to the Holocaust along with Nazi Germany. Comey retracted the linkage at the insistence of Ambassador Mull. Comey stated; ” I wish I had not used any other country names because my point was a universal one about human nature”. (Comey assumed the role of being the arbitrator and sage of and on “human nature”!)
- In July of 2015, Comey opened the CRIMINAL investigation into the Clinton Email fiasco. While this is worth an entire article, here are a few of Comey’s ego driven actions;
- Gave into AG Loretta Lynch directive to call the Clinton Criminal Investigation a “MATTER” when he discussed it publicly.
- Comey was “concerned” when learning that the Russians may have hacked the DNC and was further “concerned” and personally distraught when AG Lynch met with Bill Clinton on the Phoenix tarmac while Comey had an open CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION (NOT A MATTER) ON HILLARY CLINTON.
- On July 5th, 2015, Comey concluded the investigation of Clinton and announced that, “FBI’s recommendation that the United States DOJ file no criminal charges relating to the Hillary Clinton email controversy.” This was after a 15 minute speech stating all the reasons Clinton should have been prosecuted!
- Later in July, 2015, after receiving the Russian Dossier on Donald Trump which is a false operation research document by the democrats, the FBI opened a non-criminal investigation into the Trump Campaign! Comey did not discuss the dossier with Trump until January, 2017, prior to Trump’s inauguration.
Comey’s career is replete with disclosing ongoing investigations, the status of ongoing investigations, and cow-towing to pressure to back off investigations, (IRS, Clinton, etc.) by the Obama Administration including its Attorney General. Comey’s disclosures are consistently couched in statements of personal discomfort for “having to” violate protocol and discuss ongoing investigations when it suited his need for an ego boost. Statements concerning his consternation, fear, intimidation etc. serve to try to make himself appear as the victim and the champion against evil. (Comey is 6’8″ so the intimidation stance is a bit shallow!)
Well, Comey’s ego puts himself above, Bush, Obama, and now Trump.
Everyone else is bad, Comey is Good!
A couple of other thoughts.
Comey’s supporters, Democrats and the Main Stream Media, put forth the idea that Comey, as the consummate professional, always documented his meetings with key Administration officials regardless of who was president. We know this is false, if we believe Comey, and the only high level meetings he documented with a memo-to-the-file was when he met with Trump! We have no way to know,
Comey leaked his Trump memos-to-file to the press through one of his friends. So, he leaked confidential information regarding his meetings with the President of the United States without copying his boss the Assistant AG or the AG himself. (No wonder he did not investigate leaking)
Comey, time and time again, discussed ongoing cases, whether they were ongoing or closed, but refused to disclose that President Trump himself was not under investigation. Comey applies convenient standards depending whether they make Comey himself look like the champion of right versus wrong.
Comey and the FBI apparently, according to Comey who once again discussed an open FBI case in public, did not find any wrong doing on the part of General Flynn but are pursuing a charge of “lying to the FBI”. Remember Comey successfully prosecuted and convicted Martha Stuart for this same offense after failing to find any other wrong doing on her part.
Personally, I think Jim Comey is a sad, pathetic, small person who hates authority figures, has a very low self-esteem, and craves accolades and media attention regardless of the consequences to the nation.
With ongoing threats from North Korea, Iran, ISIS, Al Qaeda, and others, ongoing conflicts in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan, a failing health care system, and a sputtering economy, Trump and the nation should be focused on something besides the ramblings of an ego-maniac and a Democrat party aided by RINO Republicans and the main stream media.
The fate of this nation is at stake and right now our priorities are all screwed up!