“Why Would You Vote for
American Voters –11/1/2012
The Why Would You series is changing course tonight with a few reasons you
should vote for Mitt. Consider what he has accomplished.
1. Obtained a BA degree from BYU. Graduated with honors from Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously. He passed the Michigan bar, albeit, never worked as an attorney.
2. Joined Bain & Company as a management consultant in 1977, later becoming CEO. Seven years later co-founded Bain Capital.
3. Promoted business ventures at Bain & Company and Bain Capital, directing and investing in companies, building and expanding their businesses.
4. Directed the success of business such as Domino’s, Staples, The Sports Authority. Totes-Isotoner, AMPAD, Steel Dynamics, Sealy Mattresses, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply, and many others, roughly 90% of which were successful.
5. Unsuccessfully ran against Ted Kennedy for Senator of Massachusetts in 1994.
6. Served as a Mormon missionary in France. Later, served as a Bishop and state president for his church, ten years non-paid service.
7. Elected governor of Massachusetts in 2002. Through spending cuts, increased fees, and the closure of corporate tax loopholes, eliminated a $1.2 billion deficit. He accepted no salary.
8. Salvaged the 2002 Olympics following bribery, corruption and $370 million in the red. He donated his salary to charity.
9. In 2011 he and his wife gave over 19% of his income to charity
10. However, he has never,
- drank alcohol,
- smoked cigarettes or marijuana
- used drugs such as cocaine
- won the Nobel Peace Prize
If you read “Dreams From My Father,” you know that President Obama has done all of #10, plus he won the NPP.
- President Obama has never
- owned a business,
- held a private sector job,
- but he was a community organizer,
- civil rights attorney,
- taught college courses.
- was head of the Harvard Law Review, a journal of articles by judges, students and practitioners published nine times a year.
Among other things, government is a big business. Enough said.
Support romney/Ryan: https://www.theromneydifference.com/donate/seven-in-seven?sc=INTBILL005&utm_medium=email&utm_source=ot&utm_campaign=20121030_d_you-can-affect-the-outcome_email-cai&utm_content=text_body_wewillget