“Why Would You Vote…..”
American Voters –10/29/2012
This is a bit long, but please read it in its entirety. The question is, if you plan to vote for President Obama, why would you vote for a man for President of the United States who,
10. Refuses to admit that Al Qaeda still exists.
- We know the State Department was watching the attack on the Libyan Embassy in real-time. However, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, the U.S. Ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice, and the President continued to perpetuate the “video trailer” theory for nearly two weeks. They blamed the riot in Cairo earlier in the day on the video, so the video seemed a natural fit for the Libyan “protest.”
- The September 11th Libyan killings were first reported by President Obama on September 12th. In that speech he used the phrases “no acts of terror will ever shake the resolve…,” ..no act of terror will go unpunished.” On September 13th he said, “No act of terror will dim the light…” Although implied, it was obvious he was speaking about terrorism in general and he never called the attack or killings in Libya an act of terrorism, so, granted, those speeches are spin-able as he’s done repeatedly.
- The following day, September 12th, rather than remaining in Washington to at least show some leadership and support, get engaged in the situation for those who were killed, the loss of the Embassy, and gather information about the attack, the president flew to Las Vegas for a fund-raiser. He later appeared on TV the talk show, “The View” on September 14th.
- In an unbelievable display of audacity, during an interview two days after the attacks, the president referred to the killings as “..there will be ‘bumps in the road.’” Later, on October 18th, he said the killings were “not optimal.”
- The father of Tyrone Woods, one of those killed in the attack, attended the memorial service at Andrews Air Force Base, met President Obama and shook his hand. In Mr. Woods words “the President said, ‘I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, you know, that your son died,’ but it was totally insincere, more of a whining type, ‘I’m sorry.’” On October 29th Mr. Woods said “I’d like to know who in the White House was watching my son die.”
- Of Hillary Clinton, Mr. Woods said, “I gave her a hug, shook her hand, and she did not appear to be one bit sincere – at all. She said, ‘We’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted, the one that did the video.’”
- And, VP Biden made very disparaging remarks to Mr. Woods that we won’t repeat here.
Does it make sense that the U.S. Government, i.e. Secretary of State, would be more interested in arresting the producer of the video (that had committed no crime) than those responsible for killing the four men?
The terrible tragedy of the killings is that several weeks prior to the 9/11 attacks Ambassador Stevens expressed deep concern about the vulnerability of the Embassy and several times requested additional security including the day he was killed. All were denied. On August 14th, an elite security force was removed from the Libyan Embassy against the vehement protests of the commander of the 16 member team.
During the VP debates, Vice President Biden was asked about embassy security. He said, “We didn’t know they wanted more security.” If you recall, the look on Paul Ryan’s face was one of incredulity. Apparently, he, Ryan, knew more about the Embassy’s requests than the Vice President.
What does this mean?
One of Obama’s early promises was the eradication of al-Qaeda and in several campaign speeches this year, he declared, “al-Qaida is decimated,“ “al-Qaida is on its heels,” “Osama Bin Laden is no more.” It is apparent that the president desperately wants the public to think he has eliminated (decimated) al-Qaeda, and radical Islamists are no longer a threat. Therefore, he cannot (could not) use the word, “terrorist” and wanted to blame the attack on the video trailer.
Bottom line, the president and his administration are either 1) Lying – blaming the video when they knew it was a terrorist attack. 2) Extremely incompetent – refused security to the embassy when requested early on, and refused any type of support for nearly 8 hours. Or both.
It is disgustingly apparent that the president abandoned our men and is hoping the incident will go away and be forgotten. This sends a terrible message to our State Department personnel and to the military.
Compare the Libyan incident to this Viet Nam rescue in the ‘70s. http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42816
Email theLinks for this series to your relatives, friends and undecided voters…
Article: #1: http://wp.me/pY51c-Cj
Article #2: http://wp.me/pY51c-Cs
Article #3: http://wp.me/pY51c-Cz
Article #4: http://wp.me/pY51c-CF
Article #5: http://wp.me/pY51c-CR
Article #6: (Not Released)