“Why Would You Vote…..”
American Voters –10/26/2012
This is the fourth in a series. If this is your first “Why Would You,” try to find the first, second & third emails by asking the one who sent you this.
Forward: This document is long but may well be the most important piece of information you will read this year. It was developed by a group of individuals deeply concerned about the path the nation is headed, and everything here has been researched extensively. If you question anything here, please do the research yourself on the internet, newspapers, President Obama’s books, magazines, your senators, congressmen, Wikipedia, snopes.com, factcheck.org, or your family / neighbors, etc. If you blow this off as just another anti-Obama rant, remember what was said here 4-5 years from now.
The question is, if you plan to vote for President Obama, why would you vote for a man for President of the United States who,
8. Alienated our most formidable ally in the Middle East.
- In March, 2012, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was left to stew in a White House meeting room for over an hour when President Barack Obama abruptly walked out of tense talks on the Middle East to have dinner with his family.
- The President told Prime Minister Netanyahu that Israel needs to give back the land they won in the 6-year war, i.e.,, ”return to the 1967 borders.” Netanyahu politely told President Obama, to do that would be suicide, as it would leave no way to protect the borders of Israel. If you saw the video of the meeting, you saw Obama looking a little sheepish. As one CBS news commentator said (surprisingly) “The president looks like someone who didn’t want to be there.”
- This month, October 2012, the president chose to appear on the David Letterman show rather than meet with Netanyahu.
- The White House has had several meeting with various Islamic extremists over the past three years and as late as April of this year. Obama has had direct talks over the phone with President Morsi of Egypt, his brother is the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama was supposed to meet with Morsi last month but cancelled due to conflicts with “The View” and David Letterman. .
- In November 2011, former French President Nickolas Sarkozy told President Obama, “I cannot bear Netanyahu, he’s a liar.” Obama replied, “You’re tired of him; what about me? I have to deal with him every day.”
- The president continues to distance himself (the U.S.) from Israel. Israel should be a very close ally to the U.S. Instead, the president acts as though Israel is an ugly stepchild. His campaigning seems to be more important than protecting our position with our best ally in the Middle East.
Thanks and please pass this on.
Email theLinks for this series to your relatives, friends and undecided voters…
Article: #1: http://wp.me/pY51c-Cj
Article #2: http://wp.me/pY51c-Cs
Article #3: http://wp.me/pY51c-Cz
Article #4: http://wp.me/pY51c-CF
Article #5: http://wp.me/pY51c-CR
Article #6: (Not Released)