“Why Would You Vote…..”
American Voters –10/9/2012
This is the second in a series. If this is your first “Why Would You,” check out the first installment at http://wp.me/pY51c-Cj. All of the articles in this series have been posted at this blog site.
If Obama declared on national TV that he and Michelle regularly smoke marijuana and snort crack with their two girls in the White House, yet you would still vote for him in November, then skip this post. It would be a waste of your time. Otherwise, please continue reading.
Forward: This document is long but may well be the most important piece of information you will read this year. It was developed by a group of individuals deeply concerned about the path the nation is headed, and everything here has been researched extensively. If you question anything here, please do the research yourself on the internet, newspapers, President Obama’s books, magazines, your senators, congressmen, Wikipedia, snopes.com, factcheck.org, or your family / neighbors, etc. If you blow this off as just another anti-Obama rant, remember what was said here 4-5 years from now.
If you don’t have the time, just read the numbered items. If you have time please read the expanded bullets below the numerals.
If you plan to vote for President Obama, the question becomes, why would you vote for a man for President of the United States who:
3. Attended a security summit in South Korea in March 2012 mainly to talk with Russia.
- The Russians were furious about U.S. plans to build a missile defense battery in Europe. Russia feels this defense system could weaken their country by gaining the capability to shoot down missiles it relies on as a deterrent. Following the meeting with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, President Obama whispered to Medvedev, “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility. “Medvedev appeared elated.
- It is to be questioned, why did he whisper? Would he have said the same thing publicly? What kind of “transparency” is this? What kind of “deal” was he intending to agree to? Flexibility to do what? Americans do not make “deals” with Russia when it comes to Missile defense. This is very disturbing and our view is that it certainly appears to be an intent to appease Russia. Appeasing Russia when it comes to missile defense is to make America more vulnerable.
4. Apparently does not think too much of the small businessman
- In a speech in July 2012 the president said: “If you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own, you didn’t build that, somebody else made that happen.”
- As a Senator in 2004 he supported higher taxes and pushed to raise more than 300 taxes, fees and regulations on businesses to help solve a budget deficit.
- This country was built on the small businessman that risked practically everything by investing their time, ideas, hard work and life savings into building their business, some failing numerous times before their business took off. Goodyear Rubber, Ford, Hewlett-Packard, Apple, and thousands of other successful business were started in garages. The president’s words are a slap in the face to every businessperson, the people who can provide the jobs. Since President Obama has never owned a business or even worked for one, he is either severely lacking in what entrepreneurship means and what it takes to build a business, or truly believes that every business is (has) only been successful due to the government, a fulfillment of his socialistic ideology. It becomes apparent that he believes everyone and every business cannot do without big government.
5. Stated “Everyone needs to pay their fair share [of tax].”
- This was the smartest thing he said during his 2008 campaign, i.e. everyone should pay their fair share. There should be no free ride. Yet now he wants to tax the “rich” at a higher rate.
- In reality, the top 10% (“rich”) pay 40% of all taxes while roughly 40% of the citizens pay no taxes. Indeed, the Democrats & Republicans need to reform the tax codes and everyone needs to pay their fair share, but when he penalizes the people who do the hiring, it is hardly a “fair share.” He should have said what he really meant, i.e., “Everybody needs to pay their fair share but we’re only going to increase the taxes on the rich.”
6. Kicked off their political career at the home of a known terrorist.
- Bill Ayers is one of the founders of the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group. This group involved domestic terrorism in the 1960s. Bill Ayers, his wife Bernadine Dohrn and others in the group advocated the bombing of public buildings, the U.S. Capitol, the Pentagon, police stations. All charges against him were dropped due to illegal investigative tactics by the FBI. Ayers has been quoted as saying, “We didn’t do enough.”
- Then state senator-hopeful Obama started his political career at Ayers’ home in Chicago in 1995. Obama served as a member of various boards that Ayers also served. He and Ayers sat on several boards, panels and committees in and around Chicago.
7. Refused to salute the flag.
- This needs hardly any explanation. In Sept, 2007, there were internet-circulated pictures showing Hillary Clinton, New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, and the wife of Senator Tom Harkin with their hands over their hearts during the playing of the National Anthem; all except president-hopeful Barak Obama. The same photo appeared in Time magazine. The official explanation is (was) ….”sometimes he salutes and sometimes he doesn’t.”
- He also did not wear a flag on his lapel until late in his campaign when his handlers told him to get with the program.This “small” gesture is deeply disturbing. Does he really think of America as his county? Is he really proud to be an American? Does he have another allegiance? Every American citizen and especially every veteran should be alarmed by this defiant, “whatever” attitude.
Thanks and please pass this on.
Email theLinks for this series to your relatives, friends and undecided voters…
Article: #1: http://wp.me/pY51c-Cj
Article #2: http://wp.me/pY51c-Cs
Article #3: http://wp.me/pY51c-Cz
Article #4: http://wp.me/pY51c-CF
Article #5: http://wp.me/pY51c-CR
Article #6: (Not Released)