Just a quick peek at today’s headlines offer a little humor and a lot of opportunities for a bit of sarcasm. Here are a few examples: (We left the links in case you want to follow the story)
- First lady ‘rarely’ ventures into the West Wing to offer president policy advice… Now this is a relief! Can’t imagine what kind of advice a person who has been proud of the United States only ONCE in her lifetime would give to the President of the United States! I am sure Obama himself can do enough damage without help from Michelle!
- Steve Wynn Slams Obama: ‘I’ll Be Damned If I Want To Have Him Lecture Me’… Steve Wynn has created 250,000 jobs in Nevada, a state struggling with higher unemployment than the national average, and he states flat-out, “I’m afraid of the president. I have no idea what goofy idea, what crazy, anti-business program this administration will come up. I have no idea. And I have to tell you Jon that every business guy I know in the country is frightened of Barack Obama and the way he thinks.”
- CEO Threatens to Fire Employees If President Is Reelected, Raises Taxes… This is a direct quote from the email of David Siegel, CEO of Westgate Resorts, that he sent to his employees regarding the cost of taxes and regulations: “Obviously, our present government believes that taking my money is the right economic stimulus for this country. The fact is, if I deducted 50% of your paycheck you’d quit and you wouldn’t work here. I mean, why should you? Who wants to get rewarded only 50% of their hard work? Well, that’s what happens to me.” Our President was too busy smoking pot in high school and in college to attend basic economic classes to understand the free market and how it works. Or maybe he did and Marxist Socialism is his goal. Your choice, Obama is either Incompetent or a Socialist ideologue. Either way, he is not qualified to lead this nation.
- Big Bird to Obama: LEAVE ME ALONE, OBAMA! It appears that Big Bird and Sesame Street doesn’t like to be used by Obama as a campaign tool! Sesame Street has asked that Obama pull the ads featuring Big Bird as the target of Romney spending cuts. Obama juxtaposes Sesame Street being the target while Romney supposedly supported Wall Street and Bernie Madoff and other Wall Street felons. Who received the lions share of political contributions from Wall Street in 2008? Oh yeah, it was Obama. Who said that Jon Corzine was brilliant and called upon to help solve the nation’s economic problems? Oh yeah, Obama… And who actually prosecuted Ken Lay and Kozlowski, two notorious Wall Street felons, Obama? NOPE, it was George Bush. The Obama Justice Department has not prosecuted anyone on Wall Street to date, including Corzine, who misplaced $1.6 Billion of investor’s money… No wonder Big Bird wants some distance from the stench of this Administration’s cronyism with Wall Street!
- Washington DC area tops list of America’s richest cities… Of course it is, just as Rome was the richest city in the world during the heighth of the Roman Empire or Athens during the heyday of Greece. This is the home of our elitist ruling class who will not even give one red cent for vouchers for its poorest minority students in order for them to be able to attend a private school that would give them the opportunity to lift themselves out of a cycle of poverty and crime and ascend to the level of those same elitist! The elitists are being led by a President who had all of the advantages of private schooling as a he was growing up but who favors the public school teachers unions over other Black kids who really need the same opportunity Obama’s parents and grandparents gave him. Equal Opportunity Anyone?
- U.S. officer got no reply to requests for more security in Benghazi... And now we have our U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans killed on our sovereign soil because the Obama Administration apparently wanted Libya to appear to be a resound success of Obama’s brilliant Middle East/North Africa policies. This U.S. officer cited over 200 security incidents there from militia gunfights to bomb attacks between June 2011 and July 2012. Forty-eight of the incidents were in Benghazi. But yet, no increase in security!
- REPORT: 350 million worldwide have depression… And, if Obama is Elected Again, I will be added to that list!
- Yoko Ono awards Lady Gaga peace prize… Really? Ono said she gave the award to LG for,” …combining stardom with activism and changing “the mental map” of the world”, whatever that means. Ono also gave a prize last month to “Pussy Riot”, go figure! And who made Yoko Ono the caretaker of peace prizes anyway? Oh yeah, she did. This is about as nuts as awarding Madonna with a chastity prize!
- Ohio Obama Rally Features Rap Rendition of 'Sesame Street' Theme Song... Obama has spent the week hiding behind Big Bird to stay away from dealing with the economy, the killing of our Ambassador in Libya, and his cover-up of this atrocity, and the fact that the world is spinning out of control, not to mention the upcoming fiscal crisis and tax bombshell facing all American Taxpayers on January 1st. Oh I forgot, his background is as a Community Organizer, not a leader who takes responsibility for his own actions, or inactions...
- CHICAGOLAND: Cook County mulling violence tax on guns, ammunition… Brilliant! Obamaland, aka Chicago, is considering taxing honest, law-abiding citizens who need to arm themselves against the highest murder rate in this nation, by making them pay high taxes on their guns and ammunition! How about going after the criminals? And they are calling this a VIOLENCE TAX! It should be called the “We can’t protect you but give us more money tax”! Politicians do not need guns to rob us…they use their taxing authority!
There are many more headlines out there but these kind of encapsulate the State of Our Nation. The killing of Big Bird is more important to our President than the killing of our ambassador; It is more important to make sure Michelle Obama has more staff to push her unwanted meddling into our children’s lunch boxes than to protect our sovereign Embassies and their staffs overseas; The President continues to threaten business leaders and their companies while bowing to dictators and radicals around the world. November 6th will someday go down as the turning point for this nation. Will we turn towards our founding principles or the principles of Karl Marx. It is your choice…