Do you believe that:
- “God” should be removed from the fabric of our nation, as in “In God we Trust”?
- American should disregard Israel’s right to establish their capital in their historical city of Jerusalem?
- Abortions should be paid for by taxpayers?
- Gay Marriage should be a Federal Mandate versus a State’s right issue?
Or, do you belief that:
- America was founded on Judeo-Christian principles and that all of our rights are God-given.
- America unequivocably supports Israel an supports her right to establish her capital in the city of Jerusalem..
- Abortion disregards the rights of the unborn and no taxpayer money should be used to support abortions.
- States have the right to determine whether it will support same-sex marriage.
If you support the first set of beliefs, you are a Democrat.
If you support the second set of beliefs, you are a Republican.
If I would have read the 2012 Democrat platform in 1960, I would have not supported President Kennedy and would have changed parties in 1960, and not in 1964 after becoming disgusted with Democrats for NOT supporting the Civil Rights Act of 1964!