51 Votes VS 60 Votes to Pass a Budget in the Senate: Obama, a former Senator himself, and his new Chief of Staff, are trying to say that they can’t guarantee the Senate will pass Obama’s new budget since it would take 60 votes and they don’t have that many Democrats in the Senate. Duh! Since the budget has historically been considered sacrosanct, until this unlawful administration who has failed to pass a budget in 1,020 days, the Senate Budget Reconciliation Rules only require 51 votes, a simple majority, to pass a budget. The democrats control more than 51 votes in the Senate without any Republicans helping them at all. But, Since Obama and the Democrats want to blame the Republicans for Obama’s failure to pass a budget, they are LYING AGAIN TO YOU AND SAYING THAT TO PASS A BUDGET IN THE SENATE REQUIRES 60 VOTES.
It is one thing to have a Progressive Ideologue in the White House, but is it too much to ask for at least the TRUTH?
Any bets Democrat Senate Majority Leader Dingy Harry Reid fails to bring this budget to a floor for a vote? We could have defeated this clown if the Republican Establishment would have backed Sharon Angle in 2010 but I digress…
Then, what is in this new Budget Obama has wheeled out today?
- $800 Million in aid for Arab Spring Countries including Egypt.
- Continues $1.3 Billion in aid to Egypt even though Egypt is Holding American Hostages.
- $51.6 Billion for the State Department and Foreign Aid. Anyone going to ask these countries what we get for our “investments”?
- Adds $3 Trillion to the National Debt top of the $5.5 Trillion he added in his first term.
- Obama miscalculated the 2012 budget by 138% so his $3 Trillion could easily go to $4.4 Trillion. No one is providing budget oversight…
- Department of Education receives a 3.5% ($1.7 billion ) increase over its 2012 spending. This is while this department continues to fail our children and our future.
There are so many other examples of ineptitude, larceny, corruption, and outright theft of our grandchildren’s future in this budget I would have to have carpal tunnel surgery. If you have not learned anything about Obama yet, know one thing. Turn off the sound of his voice and watch his actions and read and understand his budget and what it really means. He says in speeches that “We” need to be fiscally responsible; Action-He single-handedly adds $6 Trillion to our national debt in a single term.
Mark Levin May Hold the Key: Obama is a hard-core progressive hell-bent on destroying the very fabric of our society including our economy, our religious core, and our basic social values. Obama and his ilk are the antithesis of what our Founding Fathers envisions for leaders of this country. If you have not bought a copy of Mark Levin’s new Book, Ameritopia, you must do so at your earliest opportunity. It is a must read and is the counter-agent to Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals”, Obama’s bible…
Go to: http://www.marklevinshow.com/home.asp and you will find links to where to purchase this must read. If you read this book, it will be the best 12-20 hours you have spent in your lifetime and provide you with the knowledge and understanding to help take back OUR Country.
Mark Levin Show: http://www.marklevinshow.com/home.asp