Lawlessness Breeds Lawlessness
What Obama the Almighty and All Powerful Deems Just, Is the Law of the Land
There is no doubt that Obama believes he is above the Constitution and the Law of the land and has proved so yet again by refusing to deport an illegal alien who was married to his gay partner in Connecticut. This is not a gay or a homophobe issue it is a matter of law. Here are the relevant facts of this case and why amnesty based on this couple’s marriage is unconstitutional and unlawful.
- The Defense of Marriage Act is a Federal Law, trumping any state law to the contrary, that was passed in 1996 and signed into law by President Clinton.
- The Law defines marriage as a legal union between one man and one woman.
- The Law further mandates that no state (or any other political subdivision within the United States) may be required to recognize as a marriage a same-sex relationship considered a marriage in another state.
- Henry Velandia, an illegal alien from Venezuela, married , Josh Vandivera US citizen, last year when Connecticut made gay marriage legal. This marriage took place some 15 years after the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) became the law of the land.
- The couple filed a suit to halt the deportation proceedings of Velandia and the Obama Administration, via Janet Napolitano, decided to drop its deportation efforts and grant status to Velandia, based on his marriage to Vandivera.
- On February 23, 2011, Attorney General Eric Holder released a memo regarding two lawsuits challenging DOMA Section 3, Pedersen v. OPM and Windsor v. United States. He said: “After careful consideration, including a review of my recommendation, the President has concluded that given a number of factors, including a documented history of discrimination, classifications based on sexual orientation should be subject to a more heightened standard of scrutiny.”
I guess we missed the memo where Obama was elected as the King of the United States! Just because he does not like a law, does not mean that he doesn’t have to follow it and enforce it with the full force of his office as demanded by the US Constitution. So, what really happened here was:
- Obama the Almighty and All Powerful deemed the Defense of Marriage Act to be Unconstitutional or at the very least not a wise and just law.
- Obama the Almighty and All Powerful deemed Connecticut Law to supersede what he felt to be an Unconstitutional Federal Law so in spite the specific language in DOMA to satisfy the objections to the Full Faith and Credit Clause in Article IV Section 1 of the United States Constitution.
- Obama the Almighty and All Powerful then blessed the marriage and granted the couple’s illegal partner defacto full US citizenship status.
There are tremendous social issues embedded with this series of illegal and Unconstitutional acts by Obama the Almighty and All Powerful, AKA, a 27-year-old professional salsa dancer .
- What is to keep every illegal alien currently incarcerated in a Connecticut, or now New York, and soon California prison from marrying another inmate who is a US Citizen? Do you really believe this will not happen, especially with the court ordered release of 40,000 hardened criminals from California prisons! The citizen inmate, I hate that phrase, has nothing to lose and could turn a quick profit by the transaction.
- What if a polygamist marries three or four illegal alien men or women of the same-sex in a State that has adopted a gay marriage statute? Would not the Obama-the-AMAP’s big tent include amnesty for these 4 or 5 deserving people?
- What if Obama-the-AMAP doesn’t think that it is fair and just for an illegal alien, who is Muslim and believes he or she is only subject to Sharia Law, decides to halt deportation because our Constitution did not really consider Sharia and therefore grant an immigration exception to this fine Muslim soul?
The point is that LAWLESSNESS IS LAWLESSNESS whether it is perpetrated by the Chief Executive of the United States or by a 27-year-old professional salsa dancer from Venequela. This is one of a growing list of LAWLESS acts by this President. Unfortunately we have a congressional political deadlock between the house and the senate and a lack of testosterone in the former so impeachment is not possible. Since Obama-the-AMAP, after ONLY being in office for 29 months, (and has a depressing 19 months to go), he has performed at least these acts of LAWLESSNESS:
- Self Declared the Defense of Marriage Act to be Unconstitutional and instructed his AG lackey not to proceed in the defense of this law.
- He has defied two court orders to cease drilling moratoriums and has ignored the Judge’s orders.
- There is no provision in the Constitution for the US Government to take ownership in or of a private business, like General Motors.
- There is no provision in the Constitution nor did Congress approve of Obama bypassing bankruptcy laws and setting his own rules for dividing up the spoils of the old GM when he single-handedly, any outside of the law, took over GM, forced stockholders and bondholders to take 5 cents on the dollar of their investment while keeping 50% of the Company for the government and giving 40% of the rest of the carcass to the Unions.
- Ignoring the War Powers Act and continuing to bomb Libya every single day without the approval of Congress.
- Threatening a Drug Company that if they did not replace their CEO that the company would no longer be eligible for Medicare payments.
- Creating a Cap and Trade scheme via the EPA that is purely tax legislation that must go through the Congress.
- Creating advisors who could not pass Senate confirmation and putting them in decision-making positions throughout the Cabinet posts.
There are countless others but the only thing that matters is defeating this President in 2012. We will just have to hold our noses until then and hope the House Republicans grow a pair and thwart some of his more egregious actions.