Obama is enacting his “Obama Doctrine” daily which basically includes support for secular uprisings against secular governments and a lack of support for secular uprisings against Islamic Regimes. (See the Emerging Obama Doctrine, http://wp.me/pY51c-fs) The only goal that could be expected to be reached with this doctrine is the eventual installation of Islamic Republics, like Iran, throughout the Middle East and North Africa. Obama pushed Mubarak out of Egypt while coddling Ahmadinejad in Iran when the Iranians tried to overthrow the Iranian Theocracy. He did not support Ben Ali in Tunisia but did support the fundamental uprising there in Tunisia. The same can be said for Jordan, Yemen, and other Middle Eastern Countries. The end result will be total Islamic fundamentalist control over the region.
When the Middle East and North Africa become controlled by Islamic Republics, the West will face challenges that it is not prepared to face.
- Israel’s existence will be threatened daily by the Islamic Republics who will not recognize its right to exist and will seek to drive out the Israelis and give Israel to the Palestinians.
- The OPEC Oil Cartel will be dominated by Radical Islamic Fundamentalists who will seek to destroy the economies of the West by forcing high oil prices.
- With Iran achieving the status of being a “Nuclear Nation”, along with its neighbor Pakistan, the Islamic Republics can basically blackmail western and eastern Europe in to submission on practically any level. The nuclear technology will be spread throughout the Middle East and used against the west when needed via terrorist organizations such as Hamas, Hezbollah, and others so the west will have to make a choice of whom to retaliate against, assuming Obama is no longer in office. If he is, retaliation will not be his policy.
I heard a brilliant commentator yesterday saying that even if the Middle East became dominated by Islamic Fundamentalist, the U.S. get most of its oil from Venezuela, Mexico and Canada. (Notice the U.S. itself was missing from this group.) Great, so we rely on Hugo Chavez in Venezuela who is closely aligned with Iran, Russia and China; and Mexico who is basically being ran by the drug cartels. Assuming we don’t insult Canada like we have the rest of our allies under Obama, we may get some natural gas from our northern neighbor. Does any rational thinking person think that Chavez and Mexico won’t side with the OPEC Oil Cartel?
So what can we expect our world to look like when Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen, Jordan, Pakistan, and the others transition into one form or another of Islamic Republics?
- Israel will be under constant threat of Annihilation by its neighbors. The most likely scenario will be that Israel feels that it has to preemptively attack Iran, Palestine, Pakistan or another Arab-Islamic Nation to prevent them from attacking Israel first. This will cause retaliation to occur and a whole domino effect will ensue. Where will the West, China and Russia stand if this happens? Will the West basically sacrifice Israel for their own short-term peace. If Obama or another Progressive like him is in office, Israel is gone.
- Oil Prices will level out at $150-$200 per barrel driving our gasoline past $10.00/gallon.
- Our trucking industry will be decimated due to rising fuel costs.
- Shipping within the U.S. will be at premium rates and stifle commerce to a crawl.
- Home heating and cooling costs will skyrocket to an average of $1,500-2,000 per month per household.
- Regulated brownouts will be the norm everyday during all usage periods.
- Our eBusinesses that are operated inside of the U.S. will not be able to function with a lack of consistent electricity to run their computer systems. These server farms and operations will be moved out of the U.S. to where electricity can but purchased at reasonable rates with consistent supply.
- Agribusiness will be at a standstill due to a lack of fuel and our ability to grow food will be seriously hampered.
- The result will be that U.S. GDP will be reduced by 20-25% and the U.S. government will not be able to “stimulate” the economy as they will not be able to sell our debt as our economic standing in the world will be drastically reduced. The U.S. government will probably have to sell our souls to a country like China to survive, whatever that will mean.
- The Nuclear Proliferation of an Islamic Middle East will make the Cold War look like two kids playing in a sand box. When the U.S. and the Soviet Union were basically on par to assure mutual Annihilation, the one saving grace was that neither side was basically suicidal. A nuclear Islamic Middle East will not share that lack of suicidal tendencies.
- Assume that the monarchy in Saudi Arabia survives 5 years while the majority of the Middle East is transformed into Islamic Republics. Do you really think that a Shia Iran will allow a Sunni led Monarchy in Saudi Arabia stand without threatening nuclear attacks to unseat the monarchy?
- Assume that food becomes scarce and the Middle Eastern Islamic Republics need food to feed their populations. Don’t assume for an instance that they will not use the threat of a nuclear strike to obtain food or anything else they need to survive.
- Assume that the U.N still exists in 5 years and China, Russia, United Kingdom, France and the U.S. try to send “paper” bombs in the form of U.N. resolutions to force the Islamic Middle East to do something. Do you really think they will care if we pass a resolution? They haven’t yet and they don’t even have massive nuclear weapons at this time.
So when I hear that the Muslim Brotherhood is not political nor is it radical and does not seek to install Islamic Republics throughout the Middle East and everywhere else in the world including the U.S., I don’t really laugh. Ignorance will most likely enslave us under Islamic Rule one way or the other. Monday, Muhammad Ghannem, a member of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt said that Egypt should cut off the flow of oil to Israel and prepare for war against Isreal. He went on to say, “the Egyptian people are prepared for anything to get rid of this regime (Israel).” Our brilliant Ex-President Carter said of the Brotherhood: “I think the Muslim Brotherhood is not anything to be afraid of in the upcoming (Egyptian) political situation and the evolution I see as most likely,” Carter said. “They will be subsumed in the overwhelming demonstration of desire for freedom and true democracy.” This is the same guy who did not think that the overthrow of the Shaw of Iran would lead to the installation of an Islamic Regime in Iran. We should really listen to him! (This was sarcasm in case you missed it)
The core beliefs of the Muslim Brotherhood and its followers can be best summed up by this excerpt from Wikipedia:
“In the group’s belief, the Quran and Sunnah constitute a perfect way of life and social and political organization that God has set out for man. Islamic governments must be based on this system and eventually unified in a Caliphate. The Muslim Brotherhood’s goal, as stated by Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna was to reclaim Islam’s manifest destiny, an empire, stretching from Spain to Indonesia. It preaches that Islam enjoins man to strive for social justice, the eradication of poverty and corruption, and political freedom to the extent allowed by the laws of Islam.”(1)
Obama us willingly leading us to slaughter by his embracing the radicalization of the Middle East and North Africa. After living in the region for 8 years, our current path to destruction and capitulation is clear. The West no longer has the stomach to defend itself and an Islamic Middle East will not hesitate to seize the opportunity to use this against us…