Yesterday’s primaries underscored one important fact:
THE REPUBLICAN PARTY STILL DOES NOT GET IT! WE THE PEOPLE ARE STANDING BEHIND OUR CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES
AND CANDIDATES EVEN IF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WON’T OR CAN’T DO SO!
Karl Rove: Especially troubling was Karl Rove’s critique of O’Donnell on Fox News1 last night when he rattled off: “Why did she mislead voters about her college education? How come it took nearly two decades to pay her college bills so she could get her college degree? How did she make a living? Why did she sue a well-known…conservative think tank”. Clearly Rove and the rest of the Republican DC establishment totally misjudged Christine’s ability to convince voters that she was the right choice. Yet, Rove and the rest of the Republican DC establishment backed Castle who holds none of the core conservative values of the Tea Party Movement much less supports even the basics of the Republican platform. They still believe that you need to run away from your core principles in order to win.
If you have to abandon your core conservative values in order to win,
Then we would RATHER LOSE!
Bill Kristol: The epitome of the Republican DC elite is Bill Kristol. His assessment of O’Donnell last night regarding her ability to win in November was2:
“I know Sarah Palin. I respect Sarah Palin. And with all due respect — Christine O’Donnell is no Sarah Palin.”
Kristol is the poster child for the current Republican Party Elite and the reason I no longer subscribe to his magazine.
Be assured that the liberal media will begin to marginalize Christine even more now that they will start to fear her. They will “Palinize” her at every turn. Christine needs and deserves our support and the support of the Republican Party and ALL Conservative to defeat the democrat in November.
Republican Party: This is the real
Message of the Tea Party and the Independent Voters;
“The Republican Party better “get it” soon or
The Republican Party will be the one responsible for the Creation of
a new Conservative Party; not the Tea Party Movement.
Initially the National Republican Senatorial Committee stated that it would not give Christine any financial support then Sen. John Cornyn reversed this stand and said that the committee would give Christine the maximum allowable financial support. Gee, a candidate in a republican primary wins and the GOP has to wring its hands to decide if they are going to support the winner! No wonder the Republican Party LOST BIG in 2006 and 2008. WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY!
Messages to the Republican Party:
- Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh do not pick losers. They pick conservatives with conservative core values who don’t have to THINK about how their answers will sound to the main stream press. They don’t care! They believe in the principles of conservatism and live them daily.
- If the Republican DC establishment wants to remain a “democrat-lite” party, then we will form our own conservative party. If the Republican DC establishment thinks you can out democrat a democrat, go for it. Ask McCain how it worked out for him in the last election.
- If Reagan’s and Buckley’s beliefs are no longer valid for the Republican DC establishment, we wish you luck as we go our own way.
- Write these down and stick them in your pocket:
- We believe in a strong national defense.
- We believe in secure borders.
- We believe that all legal immigrants should be welcomed and assimilated into our Society.
- We believe in low taxes.
- We believe in the Free Market.
- We believe the Government does NOT know best how we should live our lives.
- We believe the VERY limited Federal Government regulations.
- We believe the rights of the States over the Federal Government.
We Believe in the Strict Interpretation of the Constitution…Period!
The Republican Party is at a crossroad and can snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory this November if it remains on its current Republican DC establishment, elite path to mediocrity. This is what the media and the democrats are betting on. They know they have no support from the voters for their policies.
1ABC News; September 15, 2010, “Christine O’Donnell on Rove’s ‘Un-factual’ Remarks and ‘Republican Cannibalism’
2CNN Politics, September 15, 2010, “Tea Party favorites win GOP primaries in Delaware, New York”
Other Related Links: