The DOW was down 140 Points! He is a One Man Wrecking Ball
Obama wasted no time in trashing everything possible as soon as he returned…
- Bush Bashing, again, for the economy (he is supposed to call Bush tomorrow prior to Obama’s “I Did It” speech on Iraq. I hope Bush does not answer!)
- He blamed the republicans for stalling his latest bone to small business. FLASH TO OBAMA, YOU CONTROL BOTH HOUSES. TELL YOUR LACKIES, NANCY AND HARRY, TO PUSH IT THROUGH LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ON YOUR INEPT AGENDA. Second flash, there are not many small businesses left for you to save. We have all but disappeared.
- He makes snide remarks about Glenn Beck’s “Restoring Honor” rally. I guess a good Christian like Obama doesn’t think much about restoring honor to America through prayer and a recommitment to God. I also suppose that Dr. King’s words are meaningless to this president.
- He has his Education Secretary encourage his staff to attend the Al Sharpton Rally rather than Glenn’s. Must be a church and state thing? But, isn’t it REVEREND AL? Oh well…
- Miraculously Obama remodeled the White House in one day when he returned. Too bad he did not apply those skills to the Gulf Oil Crisis. He may get a shot at it with Hurricane Earl. Kind of prophetic that a good old boy “Earl”, may be the Obamameister’s next challenge… I am sure he will be on it from day 1!
- Obama marched out Sebelius again to resell Obamacare. ABC “News” reported today: “Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said the Obama administration has “a lot of reeducation to do” heading into the midterms.” Katy, we get it. We know what it smells like. We know what the smell is. We don’t like the smell. Get it! Forget the midterms lady, you have less than two years to completely screw up the entire healthcare system as we know it. Better concentrate on that rather than don your cheerleader outfit and lead the Obamacare parade. Remember the Titanic, maybe you better watch the movie again. November 2nd will not be kind to you and your boss.
- Obama spent a bit of time with his minions in the softball press. Some of his memorable quotes included: “Can’t Spend All His Time’ With Birth Certificate on Forehead” (how about just releasing your birth certificate, university transcripts, and every other document that every other American President has released to their constituents, the American Citizens) ; “we can’t treat people of the Islamic faith differently” (How about treating them like you do us!); On questions about him being a Muslim, “It’s not something that I can, I think, spend all my time worrying about it,”; No one in the media will offer any rebuttal questions to Obama’s dismissal answers. When the press is no longer free, neither is the nation it serves. The press in the US today is no longer free in its thought but draws its inspiration solely from the left.
- Not sure but I thought I saw Michelle O. at a travel agency… Just kidding, she has not unpacked yet from Martha’s Vineyard.
- Obama also brushed up on his new “WE WON” speech on Iraq tomorrow. I am sure he and his trusty sidekick Plugs Biden will claim victory for the Obama Team. Both of these men acted against this country’s interest during the prosecution of the war and abetted the enemy constantly by undermining Bush and the entire armed services. Obama does not deserve to address this nation on this topic and certainly has a LOT OF AUDACITY to address our troops.
It is too bad Obama did not watch the Glenn Beck Rally. After all he is the Uniter, not the Divider? You would think that the president would at least listen to what over 500,000 of his citizens are listening to and agreeing with. You would think that he would at least honor the niece of Dr. King. You would think that he would honor the commitment by 240 clergy members who represented all faiths, including Islam. I guess he had better things to do. He obviously has a tin ear when it comes to listening to his constituents. He only shows up at rallies where the audience has been handpicked and the questions scripted. How sad it would be to be a president who holds in contempt the very citizens he swore to serve.
On November 2nd, we will recommit this nation to the spirit of the Declaration of Independence by acting out the separation from tyranny via the ballot box.
“When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.”